How to sign into Logit
If you do not have a Logit account you can create one by signing into Logit for the first time. Once you’ve created an account you must always sign into Logit the same way.
How to sign in
To sign into Logit:
- Log into any G Suite app, such as GDS GMail or Calendar.
- Click on the 9 small dots at the top right of the page.
- click More at the bottom to show more options.
- scroll down and click on the Logit icon.
- You’re now signed into the Government Digital Service Dashboard.
If you use Log in with Google on logit.io you will not sign into the GDS Dashboard.
Once your user account is created, you’ll need access to your team’s logging stacks, your team’s Tech Lead should be a Logit administrator who will add your account.
Contact Reliabilty Engineering using the #reliability-eng Slack channel.